lunes, 19 de septiembre de 2011

Weather

Personally the weather is a very important fact that affect my mood, the weather almost always is related to the way I act during the day. In a sunny day very hot I feel with a lot of energy, makes me want to be bothering everyone and I am very active during the day. When there is no sun and usually very cold it makes me feel tired and makes me wanna sleep all day, in a day like that y usually liked to sleep all day and just listen to the rain. And by the other way in a sunny day I liked to go out, run, play any sport. I couldn't tell what I liked the most what can of weather is my favorite because its a balance between them. for example every time I go to my grandpa's farm in Coban, which is a very cold place with a lot of humidity, I am always very tired and sleepy. I liked to sleep and watch movies almost all day long. It is a very fun place because we can enter the pool, ride horses, go to watch the cows and do all kind of activities, but the weather is a special thing that affect what we do. And instead of being doing all of that we just stay there wasting our time. By the other side is when I go to the beach I like to be up all day, running, jumping, swimming and I feel with a lot of energy all day. Another thing we have to consider is the clothing. In a cold rainy day, you need a sweater and a lot of cloth so you don't feel the cold but you have to put every thing on and when you get wherever you want to go then you have to take every thing off and it gets annoying. But in a sunny day you can't wear a lot of cloth because you start sweating and it becomes uncomfortable too. So in the both sides the cloth sooner or later become annoying. When I was younger my grandparents had a farm in Peten, and the last 3 months of the were the best time to be there, but the other months on the rest of the year that place was incredibly hot, we go outside the house with my cousins and we started sweating like at the minute of being outside, and I remember those days and I don't see nothing great about them. But when I traveled to France and Germany both places where extremely cold I had to use I sweater and a jacket but it was very cold out there anyway. Then as I resumed the weather affect me and it makes big changes in my mood but it brings equality in my life.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario